A PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT FOR INTENSIVE USE
The GX-175-20 door is made of heavy 20 gauge white steel with reinforced 3″ hardware. We can find the GX-175-20 steel door in commercial, industrial as well as agricultural environments.
Available in Smooth, Woodgrain, Smooth Grooved, and Woodgrain Grooved finish, the many possibilities of combinations tailored made and the quality of the materials and of the assembly are among the benefits of choosing the GAREX GX-175-20 steel commercial garage door.
See how this product can not only enhance the look of the building but most important, resist the bad weather and to intensive use.
- R-16 urethane insulation:
- High structural resistance ensures panel rigidity.
- Insulation able to withstand Canadian winter conditions.
- Double-lip door jamb seal and panel seals.
- High-gauge anchor plates installed in every Garex door panel to ensure solid hinge attachment.
- More rigid 3″ Industrial rails
- 1 standard color of paint finish, possibility to have a door with custom paint finish
- Features the new Rot-Proof Extruded Polystyrene XPS End Block
Garex can manufacture the GX-175-20 steel garage doors up to 6,0 m (20 ft) wide and up to 4,68 m (16 ft) high.
All of our doors can be assembled with panels of 45, 53, and 60 cm (18, 21, or 24 inches).